Some Random Thoughts…
Oh Hey… It’s me again. I have been up to a lot, but nothing worth writing about really. Unless you want to hear about the NC HS Football Championship brackets we set up today? No? Ok well just for fun here are some of the thoughts floating around my head:
- I know I haven’t been blogging much lately and I can’t decide if it’s because I am busy at work, tired all the time, or don’t have anything interesting to say.
- I have been driving a manual car for over 8 years and I still manage to conk out at stop lights.
- I have been running late to work so often lately that I just secretly adjusted my hours in my head from 8-5 to 8:30-5:30. Hope no one minds.
- I vacuumed the upstairs of our tiny house yesterday and filled my Dyson canister TWO times. That is gross y’all. Finley and I will be having a chat about his shedding habit.
- What are your thoughts on calling out of work sick? Do you do it? Do you avoid it and save your sick time? Do you fake it to get things done? I haven’t decided how I feel about it yet.
- I have YET to book our flights to California. I have looked them up and picked them out about 10 times but have not purchased them.
- I used to like paying bills by check, just moved them all to on-line and I LOVE it. Why did I wait so long?
- I am ashamed to say I have a giant WANT list this year for Christmas full of totally unreasonable things. This is when I wish there was a Santa to send my list off too. (Mom & Dad, I do still totally believe in Santa. Please make sure he knows that and doesn’t forget me this year.)
- I will post some pictures from this football season soon, I don’t know why I haven’t really posted any yet.
- I am amazed at how fast my friends’ facebook photo albums have gone from drunken college pictures to wedding pictures to BABY pictures. Can we all agree to slow down a bit???
- This weekend’s loss hurt more then others. I think driving 6 hours each way to loose by 1 point to a bad Clemson team will do that to you though.
- I am so glad that some more of my friends have been making blogs!
- My rib is feeling a ton better lately and I stopped taking my pain meds a while ago. woohoo! Thanks for all the sweet thoughts about it :)
- This weekend is our last home game of the season, that means I have almost completed my THIRD season with the team!
In other news, I didn’t mention it earlier, but I created a new tab on the top menu bar for my favorite links. It’s not quite perfect yet, and I have a few new blogs I want to add to it but I think it’s a ton better than the blogroll I had off to the right. I do want to add you if you’re a reader so let me know!
I’ll be back soon with pictures and maybe an amusing story about how Warped tour ’02 and my wedding have something in common.