I’ve seen one of those “Eleven Questions” games going around and I just love how easy they are to jump in an do too so I’m going based off the questions from my blog friend Becky.
1. What is your favorite pair of shoes?
- My actual favorite shoes are my 9 year old Rainbows. I love them and take them everywhere regardless of the season. They are comfortable and brown so they don’t look ridiculous with most outfits. They are entirely too casual for work though so I wear my Jack Rodgers every other chance I have.
2. What is your favorite smell?
- Low tide. I realize that’s kinda gross, but I really like driving over the bridge to the beach and smelling it. It always make me feel like I’m at the beach.
3. What is your favorite book?
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone hands down. Something about that first book and reading while Harry learns all about the wizarding world is so fun!
4. Tell me 3 blogs you must read each day!
- I always love to read Bower Power, Elefantitas Alegres, and Suri’s Burn Book. All because they are hilarious!
5. What are the best pizza toppings?
- Pepperoni. That’sitandthat’sall.
6. Tell me some good apps for my iPhone!
- Don’t know any but I’d love to join in the intsagram trend, and would also love to have one of those fun cases that everyone sells. Not to mention a better Twitter or Facebook app – My current phone comes with none of these things.
7. What movie could you watch over and over?
- Can and do watch Father of The Bride every time it’s on tv.
8. What is your go-to nail polish?
- OPI’s All Greek to Me is a great one for my fingers and I love China Glaze’s Ruby Pumps. My favorite for Summer is still Essie’s Peach Daiquiri. I have a huge box of colors though so I like to try new ones.
9. Which author is your favorite?
- Is it bad I don’t have one? I like different authors for different kinds of books but don’t have a knock-down- favorite.
10. What/where is your dream vacation?
- France. I want to see all of it. I’d also like to pop over to other countries while I’d be in Europe but France, hands down.
11. What is your favorite quote?
- I don’t know if I have a favorite because there are so many good ones but I have been enjoying this one a lot: